1. Information for CannonBet account holders
Welcome to Cannonbet. CannonBet accounts (including CannonBet Casino) are provided by E-Traders Network N.V. (us, we or our), a company incorporated in Curacao.
2) We are licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission of Curacao to provide online gambling facilities to individuals located all around the world.
3) A reference to "CannonBet" includes a reference to all CannonBet and all CannonBet Casino products and services, our employees and representatives, and includes any successor to our business.
4) Any references to “bet”, “bets”, “placing a bet”, “betting” or similar should, in relation to CannonBet Casino games, be read as referring to playing a CannonBet Casino game.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1) The following Terms and Conditions apply to each CannonBet account (Account). These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of your Account, regardless of how you use it to place bets including (without limitation) via www.cannonbet.com/, m.cannonbet.com (and any other CannonBet betting websites available from time to time) (CannonBet Website), by web, by phone and by tablet. By opening and operating an Account, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us.
2) You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions may be amended by us from time to time. When we make changes to these Terms and Conditions we will post a notice on the CannonBet Website. Should you not wish to accept changes to these Terms and Conditions, you may contact CannonBet to close your Account.
3) You agree that by opening and operating an Account you accept and agree to comply with all of the following (collectively referred to as the Associated Rules):
a. our Betting Rules;
d. our Promotional Terms and Conditions;
e. each end-user licence agreement applicable to CannonBet Casino games; and
f. the rules applicable to, and which appear within, each CannonBet Casino game.
4) You acknowledge and agree that the Associated Rules may be amended from time to time, with immediate effect. Please check the CannonBet Website for the most up-to-date Associated Rules. It is important that you familiarize yourself with these Account terms and conditions and the Associated Rules in advance of using our products and services.
5) Should you have an enquiry about the application of these Terms and Conditions or the Associated Rules, you may wish to contact CannonBet customer services via the live chat function.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or the Associated Rules, you should stop using your Account and you should notify CannonBet customer services that you wish to close your Account.
3. Opening an Account
In order to open, maintain and operate an Account, you must:
1) be at least 18 years old;
2) be a resident of one of the following countries: Argentina, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine;
3) have a method of payment which is approved by us, registered in your own name, and registered to an address you reside;
4) register in your own name, for your sole benefit and not for the purposes of betting on behalf of anyone else; and
5) comply with these Terms and Conditions and the Associated Rules at all times.
General requirements and security
1) You agree that you are only permitted to use your Account for:
a. depositing funds for the purpose of using betting services or acquiring betting and related services from time to time;
b. withdrawing betting proceeds;
c. placing bets; and
d. obtaining your Account balances.
Use of your Account for any other purpose is not permitted and may result in closure of your Account.
2) You are solely responsible for the usage of your Account including ensuring that your username, password, and other personal information that we may use to verify your identity are kept secure.
3) You agree that the use of your Account in violation of any laws is prohibited.
4) You agree that as the Account holder, you are the only person permitted to use your Account.
5) If you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
6) You should change your password on a regular basis.
7) We have the right to disable any user identification code, password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time we reasonably believe you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
8) If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification codeor password, you must promptly notify us by contacting our customer services team using phone or live chat.
9) Where correct security information is provided to us, and until such time as you have notified us of any unauthorized use of your Account, we are entitled to assume that all payments and transactions made through your Account are made by you. You agree that we will assume that all Account activity has been conducted by you. You will bear any losses suffered due to unauthorized use of your Account.
10) If we have formed the reasonable belief that you have been unlawfully using your Account, you acknowledge that we may report such belief to one or more government agencies, law enforcement agencies, or self-regulatory bodies without prior notice to you.
11) If we have formed the reasonable belief that a transaction on your Account has occurred and was undertaken by any person other than you or that a transaction on your Account has occurred by way of an automated or computerized, system (except for an approved automated or computerized, system), we may, at our sole discretion do any one or more of the following:
a. restrict the operation of your Account, including restrictions on your ability to use one or more certain products;
b. suspend or close your Account;
c. cancel any bet and refund the stake to your Account; or
d. if appropriate, disclose details of the transaction, the Account and the Account holder to regulators, government agencies, law enforcement agencies, self-regulatory bodies or sporting and racing bodies.
12) We may from time to time pay a commission to other persons in respect of the opening of, or bets placed on, your Account (including if you have entered the CannonBet Website by clicking through from another website at any time). You acknowledge and agree to this commission being paid.
Identification and Verification of Account Holders
1) You confirm that the personal details that you provide in order to open an Account are true and correct and that they are your own personal details (and not details of another person).
2) You acknowledge that we are required to verify your identity when requesting a withdrawal.
3) If the verification of your identity is unsuccessful, you will be required to provide us with satisfactory documentary evidence of your:
b. address; and
c. ownership of any registered payment method.
Please provide the above documentation via our live chat function or email for manual identification verification. Once we have reviewed and verified the documentation, we will proceed your withdrawal request.
4) As part of our ongoing compliance with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing rules, we may at any time ask you to verify your identity and address as well as request proof of ownership for any payment methods used to deposit funds into, or withdraw funds from, your Account. This includes the right to seek verification information regarding the source of funds deposited to your Account and suspending your ability to make withdrawals from your Account until verification has been completed.
5) When considering your Account application and certain deposit and withdrawal transactions, we may use an independent third party to verify your age and identity or any other information that you provide to us. In performing these checks, the independent third party may keep a record of your information. The purpose of such checks is to confirm your identity only. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. These checks enable you to withdraw your money from your Account and assist us with our licensing obligations and crime and fraud prevention program, including our compliance with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing legislation.
6) If we cannot satisfactorily complete our verification process, we may ask you to provide personal identification documents to further confirm and validate your age and identity. Such checks may include proof of your:
a. age (by way of a passport or driving licence);
b. address (by way of a current utility bill or a bank or card statement); and
c. identity (by way of passport number, driving licence, a current utility bill or bank or card statement).
We may suspend your Account until you have satisfactorily completed these checks. We will communicate all requests to you via Messaging section of the CannonBet Website or by email or by phone.
7) You acknowledge that your Account may be frozen immediately, at our sole discretion, to enable us to comply with any of our regulatory (including self-regulatory) and legal obligations in relation to your Account. You will not be able to access the funds in your Account whilst your Account is frozen.
8) If we reasonably consider that either you or your Account activity may, in our absolute discretion, represent a risk to our business or our exposure to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing legislation (including applicable codes and regulations), we may do any one or more of the following:
a. request further information from you;
b. freeze your Account without prior notice to you; or
c. close your Account permanently without prior notice to you.
9) You agree that in order to assist us to make this assessment, we may disclose your personal information to third parties, which may include regulators, government agencies, law enforcement and national security agencies.
10) If we elect to immediately freeze or close your Account, based on our assessment of your risk to our business or our exposure to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing legislation (including applicable codes and regulations), we will give you 14 days in which you may request us to reconsider our decision. Your request must be accompanied by relevant supporting documentation. The reversal of a decision to freeze or close an Account will be in our absolute discretion having reviewed the request and any supporting documentation provided by you.
11) We may request further information from you if we are not satisfied with the verification documents provided by you. Further information may include, for example, a certified copy of a valid utility bill dated within the previous 6 months or a certified copy of an identification document such as your passport or driving licence.
12) Should you be unable to provide satisfactory documentary evidence as required by us to fulfil our regulatory obligations, your Account may be closed.
13) We may decline to accept an Account application at any time in our absolute discretion.
4. Lawful Use Of Accounts
1) Registration of multiple or duplicate accounts will result in the irreversible termination of all gaming account access. CannonBet reserves the right to revoke all accumulated winnings credited to users as a result of such unfair registration patterns.
2) All bonuses and winnings accrued from such bonuses will be deemed as void and forfeit if multiple or duplicate accounts are detected.
3) CannonBet may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) made in respect of multiple or duplicate accounts, and to the extent NOT recovered by us from the relevant multiple or duplicate accounts, any amounts to be refunded to us by you in respect of multiple or duplicate accounts may be recovered by us directly from any other of your accounts (including any other multiple or duplicate accounts).
4) CannonBet will NOT allow usage of multiple or duplicate accounts to be deemed as valid/active, in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for you through the multiple or duplicate accounts shall be retained by us.
5) CannonBet reserves the right to cancel any Player's account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to the Player. Should there be cause for further investigation then CannonBet reserves the right, without recourse to disqualify any winnings and confiscate the balance in a Player's CannonBet account due to any of the following instances:
1. More than one active account at CannonBet (multiple or duplicate accounts)
2. A mismatch on the Player's CannonBet account NOT matching the name on the credit card(s) or payment method account that was used to make deposits on the account.
3. If a Player enters a promotion and then cashes-in his/her money before fulfilling the particular promotion requirements.
6) We may require you to provide further information to prove your identity, refuse to accept bets, refuse to permit withdrawal of funds or refuse to accept other transactions if we become aware or reasonably believe that the person seeking to place bets on, withdraw funds from, or effect any other transaction on your Account may not be you.
7) You agree to notify us, as soon as practicable, if your address or other contact details change.
8) You undertake and agree not to engage in, or otherwise be involved in, any fraudulent or unlawful activity or to seek to fix or unfairly influence the outcome of any event or game or use any software-assisted methods or techniques (for example bots) or hardware devices in the context of your bets on any event or game. If we reasonably believe that you have breached such undertaking and agreement, we may do any one or more of the following without your consent and without notifying you:
a. void any bet placed by you;
b. freeze or permanently close your Account; or
1) We do not guarantee that the CannonBet Website (including Mobile and Tablet versions) will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2) You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the CannonBet Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
3) You must not misuse the CannonBet Website, its Mobile and Tablet versions by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the CannonBet Website, its servers and/or equipment. You must not attack the CannonBet Website through the use of physical means, communications or technology. By breaching this provision, you commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the CannonBet Website and your Account (where relevant) will cease immediately.
1) We will observe sanctions imposed by the United Nations Security Council, the European Union as well as bilateral sanctions and counter-terrorism requirements imposed by or maintained by other regulatory authorities. These may require us to refuse to open or restrict, suspend or close Accounts, refuse to accept bets or otherwise transact with certain individuals or entities.
2) We may reject any bet if to accept such bet would constitute a breach of a relevant foreign or domestic law.
1) Underage gambling is an offence. You must not allow any person under the age of 18 to use your Account and must endeavor not to allow any person under the age of 18 from coming into close proximity to your Account or our services.
2) You must not disclose any of your Account details, and in particular your security details (including password) to any person under the age of 18.
3) If we become aware or reasonably believe that you have allowed a person under the age of 18 to use your Account or disclosed any of your Account details, and in particular your security details (including password) to any person under the age of 18, we may immediately suspend your Account until we have fully investigated the matter. We will not be liable to you in any form for your inability to place any bets during the period of time in which your Account is suspended.
4) If we reasonably believe that a person under the age of 18 has placed a bet using our Account, we may void any such bet and refund the stake to your Account.
5) If you are found by us to have opened an Account and be under the age of 18, you will have your Account closed, your deposits will be refunded and any winnings will be null and void. No claim may be made against us such circumstances.
E. Threatening behavior
1) We may suspend your Account, refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe that you have acted in a threatening manner to any of our representatives or threatened harm to us (including to our reputation, business, property or assets), to yourself or to any other person.
2) We may refer your threats, including records of any oral or written conversation with any or our representatives, to any applicable government or law enforcement agency.
F. Intoxication and drug use
1) You agree that you will not attempt to open an Account or place any bet whilst you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and that you are fully liable for your actions and all activity on your Account whilst you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. If you are able to open an Account or place a bet whilst you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, then you are responsible for all bets placed and all bets placed will stand.
2) We may refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. For your protection, we may suspend your Account for a 24 hour period or longer following any decision that you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
3) We are not responsible for any failure by any of our representatives to identify that you are in a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs and are not liable for any bets that you are able to place whilst you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
G. Mental Impairment
1) You agree that you will not attempt to open an Account or place any bets using your Account whilst you suffer from a mental impairment and that you are fully liable for your actions and all activity on your Account at all times, including whilst you are suffering from a mental impairment. If you are able to open an Account or place a bet, then you are responsible for all bets placed and all bets placed will stand.
2) We may suspend your Account, refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe that you suffer from a mental impairment.
3) We are not responsible for any failure by any of our representatives to identify that you have a mental impairment and are not liable for any bets that you are able to place.
H. Problem Gambling
1) You agree that you will not attempt to open an Account or place any bets using your Account whilst you have a problem with responsible gambling and that you are fully liable for your actions and all activity on your Account. If you are able to open an Account or place a bet, then you are responsible for all bets placed and all bets placed will stand. Should CannonBet become aware of such problems related to your Account, it will be closed with your Account balance returned to you. Any return of your Account balance will be subject to our process regarding responsible gambling.
2) We may suspend your Account, refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe that you have a problem with gambling.
3) We are not responsible for any failure, within reason, by any of our representatives to identify that you have a problem with responsible gambling and are not liable for any bets that you are able to place. We will endeavour to protect those suffering from gambling-related problems from exposure to gambling. However, we will not be held liable for any bets placed where it is not reasonable for any of our representatives to identify such problems.
4) You can access further information about, and help in respect of, problems related to gambling via our Responsible Gambling Policy on the CannonBet Website.
There is usually no charge by CannonBet for bank wire transfer withdrawals, however this is subject to change, should an administrative fee be required by the local bank. Your bank may make a charge for handling the bank wire transfer. Please contact your local branch regarding this information provided. For security reasons, you may need to provide documentation to allow the bank wire transfer to be processed. From 1st January 2007, all cross-border Euro payments require that IBAN and BIC codes are used. If these are NOT used, your bank may refuse payment. We need the complete bank address including postal code and country details. Please include the full International Bank Account Number. This will be on your bank statement. Please include the full Bank Identifier Code. This will also be on your bank statement. This must match exactly with your name on the bank account. Please specify the amount you wish to withdraw from your account.
1. CannonBet may charge a withdrawal fee to cover administrative costs if your deposit is NOT rolled over at least once.
2. All Casino and Games winnings withdrawals are limited to €2,000 per week.
3. Withdrawals will be processed to active or open accounts only.
4. CannonBet reserves the right to require the use of the same payment method for withdrawal as was used to deposit, or a specific payment method at our own discretion. Withdrawals can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount but withdrawal requests may require additional arrangements.
5. If the value of a deposit is NOT played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, CannonBet reserves the right to reject the withdrawal. If the value of deposit is played through in full, CannonBet still reserves the right to make a charge to the Player's account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal depending on the deposit/withdrawal methods.
A. Account Balances
1) We may adjust Account balances where permitted to do so in accordance with the applicable Betting Rules, including, for example, where a dividend or refund has been miscalculated in error.
1) Please see the Betting Rules for information regarding the maximum amount of money that may be paid out on any particular bet, subject to specific bet type limits which will be available to you prior to the bet being placed.
- do not guarantee that we will accept all bets placed by you;
- may change the method of operating CannonBet or our method of receiving or accepting bets at any time. Please check the CannonBet Website for the most up-to-date Associated Rules; and
- may at any time void any and all bets that in any way contravene these Terms and Conditions or the Associated Rules.
C. Bonus/Free Bets
1) You may be eligible to receive a bonus or free bet (Bonus) from us to use with your Account.
2) All Bonuses are subject to these Terms and Conditions as well as the specific Bonus/Free Bet Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions that may relate to each specific Bonus or promotion.
D. Dormant/Inactive Accounts
1) If you do not access your Account by logging onto your Account using your username and password and either:
a. make a deposit; or
b. place a bet,
for any consecutive period of 6 months, then after those 6 months your Account will be deemed inactive.
2) Once your Account has been deemed inactive, we will be entitled to charge you an administrative fee (Inactive Account Fee).
3) We will deduct an amount of £/€ 5.00 as an Inactive Account Fee from your Account balance on the day that your Account is deemed inactive and then every one (1) month thereafter. If your Account Balance is zero (or becomes zero), we will not charge any further Inactive Account Fees.
4) Once your Account is deemed inactive, we will also remove any Bonus or Free Bets from your Account.
5) If Your Account is inactive and you log back in and make a deposit or place a bet, your account will, at this stage, be considered re-activated. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account balance once your account is deemed active.
7. Closure, Suspension or Restriction of an Account
A. By your election
You may close, suspend or restrict your Account at your election by notifying our customer services.
B. At our election
1) We may suspend the operation of your Account to investigate transactions in respect of your Account if we:
a. become aware or reasonably believes that your Account:
i. has been used to conduct suspicious transactions;
ii. is displaying incorrect or erroneous information; or
iii. has been misused in any way (including where the Account has been subject to unauthorized use); or
b. are directed by any regulatory body or sporting body to do so.
2) You acknowledge that we have obligation to our employees to provide a safe work environment amongst other legal duties, and so you agree that we may, at our election, close your Account if we believe that you act or have acted unreasonably towards us or our employees, agents and other representatives, in the course of betting transactions, which conduct, whether singular or repeated, includes:
a. offensive language;
b. aggressive behavior;
c. racial remarks;
d. sexual or sexist remarks;
e. harassing remarks;
f. attempted or actual bullying;
g. threatening remarks made against us (including to our reputation, business, property or assets), yourself or third persons; and
h. other anti-social behavior.
3) We may, at our sole discretion, restrict, suspend or close your Account if we reasonably believe that:
a. you are less than 18 years old;
b. you are betting on behalf of another person (including someone who is less than 18 years old);
c. you have not acted in good faith in your dealings with your Account (e.g. in the case of suspected fraudulent activity or collusion);
d. you are in breach of any laws (including any laws, codes or regulations related to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing);
e. the person conducting transactions on your Account is not you;
f. you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs;
g. you are a self-excluded customer;
h. you suffer from a mental impairment;
i. based on statements made by you, either singular or repeated, you may not be gambling responsibly;
j. you have acted unreasonably towards CannonBet employees, agents or other representatives;
k. your betting activity or intended betting activity will result in CannonBet taking on an unreasonable commercial risk; or
l. you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Betting Rules.
4) If we close your Account at our election, we may:
a. refund the balance of your Account;
b. declare void any Bonuses, Free Bets or account top ups; and
c. honor all outstanding bets, unless our authorized representative reasonably decides otherwise (in their sole discretion).
5) If we restrict, suspend or close your Account, we will make all reasonable efforts to notify you via the contact details registered with your Account and may provide our reasons for restricting, suspending or closing your Account.
6) If we elect to restrict, suspend or close your Account, we will give you 5 working days to request us to reconsiders our decision. Your request must be made by email to [email protected] and be accompanied by relevant supporting documentation.
1) If you have a complaint you may contact us at any time via live chat or email at [email protected]. Our representative will seek to resolve any complaints internally in the first instance.
Please describe your complaint so that we can review it in further detail. We will aim to respond to you within a reasonable period of time, usually 30 days.
2) If your complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may refer any dispute to alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services, which will be free of charge to you. You will not be able to proceed with ADR until you have progressed through the initial stages of our complaints procedure. You can request a copy of our complaints procedure at any time by contacting our customer services team.
9. Legal use of CannonBet Website and Intellectual property rights
1) Use of the CannonBet Website is subject to a condition of reasonable use. You may only use the CannonBet Website and the material on it for personal use.
2) We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the CannonBet Website and the material published on it. The CannonBet Website and its content are made available to you on a non-commercial, entertainment basis only. You may not use any part of the CannonBet Website or any of its contents for commercial purposes.
3) You agree that by opening an Account and using the betting facilities operated by us that you do not acquire any intellectual property rights whatsoever in the CannonBet Website or the material published on it. Reproduction of the CannonBet Website and the works contained on it, including by screen scraping, is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved.
4) You may not use the CannonBet Website:
- to re-publish or create a derivative work of the betting data published on the CannonBet Website from time to time, without our prior written consent; or
- in a way that is likely to cause damage to the CannonBet Website, including by intentionally slowing down the operation of the CannonBet Website for other customers, for example by making excessive hits on the CannonBet Website.
5) If you print off, copy, or download any part of the CannonBet Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the CannonBet Website (including the operation of your Account) will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return, permanently delete or destroy any copies of content from the CannonBet Website that you have made.
10. Limits on liability
1) Whilst we use reasonable endeavors to avoid it, we do not guarantee that the CannonBet Website, any content on or from it or any of the services we offer will always be available uninterrupted or fault free. Access to the CannonBet Website may be temporarily suspended, withdrawn, discontinued or changed without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, the CannonBet Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2) We are not liable to you for any loss to the extent that it is caused by you, for example, through your negligence or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3) To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the CannonBet Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
4) We will not be liable to any customer for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your:
a. use of, or inability to use, the CannonBet Website;
b. use of or reliance on any content displayed on the CannonBet Website; or any typing, human, systems, software (including communications) or palpable error in relation to any product or information provided on the CannonBet Website.
6) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to void any result, bet, bet settlement (including any pay-out) or other game element where we consider it has occurred as a result of any human, systems, software (including communications) or palpable error.
7) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to adjust Account balances where a payout or refund has been miscalculated in relation to a bet placed by you. You shall indemnify us and shall be liable to us, on demand, the relevant amount paid by us to you as a result of the error (and any costs incurred by us seeking to recover the relevant amount from you).
8) You agree not to use the CannonBet Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9) We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, other devices, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the CannonBet Website or to your downloading of any content on or from it, or on or from any website linked to it.
10) We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the CannonBet Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.